Desypher regards its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) outlook as an integral part of its operation. A core component of our company philosophy is commitment to community and therefore to assist where possible - we look to contribute through our involvement with a number of initiatives both locally and internationally by:
- providing pro bono or heavily discounted architectural and planning services to not-for-profit organisations for projects that address demonstrable humanitarian need
- providing a space where emerging artists can exhibit their works as a stepping stone to gain exposure
- delivering a series of seminars and workshops directed at community groups to assist in understanding planning and design and its potential for positive contribution
- tapping into existing initiatives such as Emergency Architects Australia to assist those in need
- encouraging our staf to sign up for volunteer work
Obviously it helps to have a sponsor or patron! Companies with corporate responisbility charters, humanitarian foundations and individual philanthropists are essential to our ability to continue servicing communities. Your patronage would be welcomed with open arms!