Desypher regards its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) outlook as an integral part of its operation.
A core component of our company philosophy is commitment to community and therefore to assist where possible - Desypher Assist
This often involves:
- pro bono or heavily discounted architectural and planning services to not-for-profit organisations for projects that address demonstrable humanitarian need
- delivering a series of seminars and workshops directed at community groups to assist in understanding planning and design and its potential for positive contribution
- tapping into existing initiatives such as Emergency Architects Australia to assist those in need
- encouraging our staff to sign up for volunteer work
Currently we are working on two commuinty benefit projects:
- A Dialysis Clinic in Tarim, Yemen
- The "on The Wall Project" (nothing to do with Pink Floyd)
Inquiries regarding these two projects are very welcome
Previously we have provided our services to design a community school and orphanage in Indonesia and a Permaculture Institute in Mexico (both featured in our porjects section)
Obviously it helps to have a sponsor or patron!
Companies with corporate responsibility charters, humanitarian foundations and individual philanthropists are essential to our ability to continue servicing communities. Your patronage would be welcomed with open arms!